N Reach (NGO Accreditation Program)
India has thousands of NGOs involved in providing education and training to the underprivileged youth in both rural and urban areas. Many of them are having infrastructure in place but they lack in providing quality and structured education to their students. Also, certified & quality trainer is not available in most of the places.
To address this problem, NIIT Foundation (a not-for-profit education society) launched an initiative that offers services to NGOs focusing on education and training of underprivileged youth. The services include training & certification of teachers in the partner NGOs as well as pre-assessments, post-assessments and certification of the students.
This program equips teachers and students with the latest competitive modules which are proven effective in the current industry. Students, upon completion of the course are also presented certification by NIIT Foundation, which helps the NGO in placements of its students.
NIIT Foundation invites NGOs to use these services when and as per need. The programs can be catered to the need of the NGO keeping certain necessary structural elements intact.
What we offer:
- Train the Trainer Program
- Certification to the Trainer
- Quality Packaged Courseware on Basic IT
- Trainer Guide for Basic IT course
- Certification to the Students
How does the program work:
- Identify and select the NGO
- Sign MOU with the selected NGO
- Training and Certification for the faculty
- Formation of the batch of students
- Delivery of the mapped courseware
- Internal assessment and Attendance
- Final assessment & certification
What benefits will the partner NGO get:
- Association with NIIT Foundation
- Consistency of training delivery
- Training and Certification for faculty & students
- Students placement where required
How students will get benefited:
- Structured course and tested quality
- Classes by certified faculty
- World-wide recognized certification from NIIT Foundation
- Eligible to study further in NIIT Yuva Star Centers
Our select partners:
- Noida Deaf Society
- Sakaar Outreach
- Srishti Welfare Society
- Jubilant Bhartia Foundation
- Nav Yuvak Parishad (Jeev Sewa Sansthan), Bhopal
Our Partners Speak:
The accreditation by NF has been extremely beneficial as it has lent credibility to our training programs. We have also had a high success rate of employment in both the programs. Our students are being placed in data entry profiles in leading organizations like Tata Indicom, ITC Maurya, ITC Sheraton and Sam Overseas among others.
-Ruma Roka, General Secretary, Noida Deaf Society
Winner of IBN7 Idol Makers Award(2009).
NF accreditation program with NGO has been a very good venture. Students of this area (Kasna, Greater Noida) are benefiting from the education imparted by this program. This certification is allowing them to get good and secure jobs in the adjoining areas/offices.
-Hemi Surendra Singh
President, Srishti Welfare Society
This golden opportunity will fulfill the desires of the deprived lot and we are sure that student will desire the maximum benefits from the due course, which will help them to improve their vocational project and lead a positive direction to their career and life.
-Mrs. Seema Khurana
Project Manager, Bicodep(Rotary International)
You may contact NReach Team at 011- 41675000 for further information.
For information on the Computer Education Program for Schools, please click here.