NReach for NGO's
India is a rapidly growing country with one of the largest youth population in the world. According to the 2011 Census data, 50% of the population is below 25 years of age. It is expected that in 2020, the average age of Indians will be 29 years.
Being a country with such a large young population, it is crucial to provide appropriate skills to our youth that will enable them to provide for the future. To achieve this goal, NIIT Foundation has been working on empowering youth through its various projects. One such initiative is the NReach Programme.
Under this programme, NIIT Foundation is building the capacity of partner NGOs who are working on providing training and education opportunities to privileged youth across the country. Through NReach, NIIT has partnered with 200 NGOs and is equipping them with all the necessary support to implement quality programmes that will benefit our youth. Faculty training, curriculum, assessments and industry recognized certification are some of the key offerings being provided to the partner organization. This programme with the support of its partners is being able to reach out to a large number of youth and create maximum impact.
What we have to offer
- Train the Trainer Program
- Certification to the Trainer
- Quality Packaged Courseware on Basic IT
- Trainer Guide for Basic IT course
- Certification to the Students
How does the program work
- Identify and select the NGO
- Sign MOU with the selected NGO
- Training and Certification for the faculty
- Formation of the batch of students
- Delivery of the mapped courseware
- Internal assessment and Attendance
- Final assessment & certification
Benefits for the partner NGO's
- Association with NIIT Foundation
- Consistency of training delivery
- Training and Certification for faculty & students
- Placement assistance wherever required